On behalf of e.Fundamentals, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Software Engineer to join the Malaga team.
e.fundamentals develops an eCommerce analytics platform, built on GCP, that allows a growing number of world class manufacturers to increase their sales across all online channels.
e.fundamentals is a successful and growing start-up. As such we can offer you:
- An environment in which you’re trusted, and supported, to do great work that directly and immediately helps our users
- Seriously difficult problems that will force you to learn and apply new solutions
- The opportunity to master and develop your craft and to share that mastery across your team
- The responsibility to look at things differently, challenge established thinking and propose better solutions
About the client:
At e.fundamentals everything we do is geared towards succeeding at speed and at scale.
Our revenue has grown by more than 300% in the last 12 months as world-leading companies such as PepsiCo, Mars, Kellogg's, HP and Starbucks have adopted our Digital Shelf Analytics platform. Our platform turns billions of data points, for millions of products being sold online, into actionable insights that generate an average 10x ROI for our customers.
The Data Products squads mission is to store the millions of product records gathered by the e.fundamentals platform every day and make this data available to our clients, either through an open sourced data API or automated scorecard generation. They also use the data to create new products or features that can enrich the e.fundamentals service. These involve things like linear regression of sales data to calculate market share or improving our daily operations and data quality system by identifying and flagging possible errors in the data input stream.
We’ll look for you to:
- You love building products that delight users and understand how to measure how delighted they are
- You have the knowledge and experience to help shape our technology strategy.
- You enjoy working in small teams with the autonomy and authority to come up with the best solution.
- You enjoy positively challenging the way things are done. We aim to improve every iteration
- You are comfortable communicating and sharing information with non technical stakeholders and clients.
- Bring a background in Software Engineering with the ability to work in an agile manner
- 2 years’ experience in software engineering developing web applications
- Good knowledge of relational database design.
- Some experience with Continuous Integration applications (Jenkins)
- Knowledge in designing, deploying and operating applications on the cloud. (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Calling and consuming data from REST API’s
- Creating unit tests via Test Driven Development
- Experience working in Agile Teams, applying lean methods to deploy to production multiple times per day
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client