CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Software Engineer (Python) to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Development and maintenance of Python-based applications for data management.
- Documentation of the code base, as well as instructions on how to run the processes.
- Creation and maintenance of dashboards for data analysis and visualizations.
- Communication: Upper intermediate English (reading/writing);
- Entry-level English tech-writing skills;
- Scripting: Linux scripting and data transformation pipes, strong Python and familiarity with libraries; Scrapy and Pandas;
- Version management: knowledge of Git;
- Agility in problem solving.
- Data-stores: knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or ElasticSearch a plus;
- Data-analysis: knowledge of Business Intelligence a plus.
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.