Junior Software QA Automation Engineer for Imagine (Dnipro)
Founded in 1993 by a handful of technical and financial experts drawn from some of the largest and most prestigious Wall Street financial institutions, Imagine Software now consists of hundreds of professionals on four continents, supporting the needs of thousands of users worldwide.
Imagine's reputation for delivering tangible competitive advantage is based upon proven innovation that enables users to stay abreast of the market. Imagine Software puts institutional-grade functionality, broad cross-asset instrument support, and the ability to employ any trading strategy in the hands of sell- and buy-side businesses of all sizes.
On behalf of Imagine Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on full-time basis.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for design and development of test plans, monitoring and extension of automated test infrastructure, performing manual testing and issue tracking.
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as an ASP (hosted) solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations–maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
- Build, maintain and extend frameworks and automation solutions for testing;
- Participate in code/peer reviews with team members;
- Have the ability to work in fast paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams;
- Develop test cases from business requirements (create test data as required);
- Analyze, document, and report status, test results, and testing progress according to the test plan;
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA or similar tools;
- Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented.
- Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression);
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix environment;
- Basic programming skills in any OOP language;
- Great oral and written communication skills, including strong work ethics;
- Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details;
- Financial systems/operations background is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients;
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- Low bureaucracy, European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement;
- ISTQB Certification preparation;
- Knowledge sharing meetings.
Client video presentationApply via site