Ciklum is looking for a Junior Support Engineer to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Junior Support Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
About the Client:
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with top-class assistance. We are looking for service-oriented specialists with good command of the English language and communication.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing a service on behalf of one of our customers.
Our client is a cloud-based animation software for creating animated presentations and animated explainer videos.
- Respond to customers' request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers' problems, replicate the issue, find appropriate and acceptable solutions where applicable, and submit bugs in Jira.
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Experience in Customer Support is a must;
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are a must;
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Windows;
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly;
- Excellent communication skills, be able to start a conversation with strangers/foreigners easily
- Service oriented with desire to help people and with personalized creative approach
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (Morning, half – night shifts, Monday – Friday)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems
- Location: Ciklum Office, Lviv or Dinpro
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.