Junior WordPress Developer
Ciklum is looking for a Junior WordPress Developer to join our team full-time in Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Junior WordPress Developer , become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client.
- Web development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment
- Taking part in the decision-making process in application code design, solution development, and code review
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Proactive position in solution development, and processes improvements
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders
- Delivering the product roadmap and planning
- To use high coding standards and software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
- 1+ years of experience in software development
- WordPress knowledge (must have)
- Good HTML, and CSS skills
- Experience with building responsive UI
- A web engineer with a strong focus on the front-end skills
- Worked on ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) Pro
- Knowledge of Agile Delivery Methodology
- Familiarity with Docker
- Know-how about Git branching and Git workflows
- Worked with CSS framework: TailWind CSS
- Communication is key. You speak and write in English fluently or at least at an upper-intermediate level.
- Following the "said and done" principle;
- Accountability for the own scope of work.
- Demonstrating a proactive approach and striving for constant improvements.
- Strive for learning and growth;
- Constant work on own mastership and self-development.
What's in it for you
- Benefits: We offer extremely competitive benefits & perks that includes but not limited to comprehensive medical coverage, life-insurance, gym membership, fuel, internet and mobile allowances and provident fund
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Join our friendly team and seize the perks of global opportunities, a dynamic environment and well-known customers.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.