CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
The essence of our work at CoreTech requires that we move fast. That’s why we foster a culture of adaptability and speed that does not compromise on quality. We put our hearts in what we do. We know that’s the only way to excel, and that’s where we’ve headed.
CoreTech team strives for exceptionality. We don’t settle for anything less than excellence in our work. We nurture a culture of trust and loyalty. We count on each other and work together, focused on our common goals. We’re fully dedicated to innovation both in our services to clients, and in the way CoreTech runs day-to-day.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
Cutting-edge technology is only the beginning at CoreTech. Defined by our flexibility and fast integrations, our scalable, end-to-end solution is perfectly tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
We hire only the best in the industry, and if we recognize the talent and ambition, we provide a greenhouse for growth and success.
On behalf of CoreTech, Ciklum is looking for Kubernetes Administrator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the company Kubernetes infrastructure is highly available, scalable and secure by supporting and improving it in coherence with the IT and R&D requirements
- Facilitate the delivery and operation of multiple on-premises Kubernetes and GKE clusters by automating their installation, upgrades, troubleshooting and monitoring
- Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications and clusters by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and providing post-mortem descriptions and further mitigation actions
- Enable the uninterrupted operation of the business software systems and services by building solutions to problems that degrade their availability, performance, integrity and security
- Be part of the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams
- Ensure high operational standards by developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge and understanding of how the business software systems function and by keeping up-to-date product operation documentation and knowledge base
- 3+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes, including on-premises and IaaS installations
- 3+ years of experience troubleshooting, optimizing and managing Kubernetes clusters
- 3+ years of experience with Jenkins, Ansible, CI/CD and infrastructure as code
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregation tools such as Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix, ELK
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Git / Bitbucket
- Experience with micro-services and supporting performant & scalable applications
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience with some of the following: Pulsar, RabbitMQ, Kafka, MQTT, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- A results-oriented, roll-up-the-sleeves-and-get-it-done attitude
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions