ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is looking for Lead Application Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
The Lead Application Engineer is responsible for managing a team of Software Support Engineers to ensure that all technical tasks are completed on time and with quality, being the escalation point for the team, primary contact for all associated teams, and manages the day to day activities of the team.
- Manage the performance of the team, creating plans for efficiency and growth, and tracking metrics at a team and individual level;
- Participate in research and analysis to determine the source of the issue and a recommended plan to avoid it in the future. Partners with cross-teams and sees issues through to completion (tickets and bugs);
- Maintain documentation of key system functions and architecture and maintain knowledge repository;
- Work with cross-functional teams to stay abreast of changes in product and act as a subject matter expert for his team mates and the rest of the Customer Support;
- Fosters an environment that encourages retrospectives, learning & sharing creative insights;
- Understands the business’ goals and how it connects across organizational boundaries;
- Other duties assigned by leadership.
- 2-3 years’ management experience;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Technical skills: Exhibits a high level of knowledge in the relevant operating system, and software environment (Windows, Linux, Azure services) and technologies (Kafka, MongoDB, SQL Server);
- Experienced in tracking logs, analyzing & isolating problems through inspecting logs and interfaces;
- Understand cloud and distributed systems IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms;
- Ability to use and create monitors of various tools (specifically Grafana & Kibana);
- Experience in Creating & maintaining Knowledge base for support;
- Analytical skills: able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations, when supported by relevant knowledge base or R&D teams;
- Organizational skills: Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, being well organized, ability to interact with many teams in the organization;
- Modifies communication style to meet customer needs.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM required
- ‘Can-do’ mentality and willingness to learn;
- Ability to take responsibility and understanding how to balance these responsibilities;
- Ability to work in and with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Creative problem-solver to deliver solutions to customer challenges.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.