Ciklum is looking for a Lead Architect / Global Solutions Manager to join our team full-time in London.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a the Lead Architect / Global Solutions Manager you'll be a member of Ciklum’s global solutioning group that supports the commercial organization on winning new deals and growing existing accounts. The Lead Architect will accelerate our vertical strategy by helping to drive new opportunities and contributing as an SME to the initial phases of delivery for the BFSI space. This person will also take on an internal Ciklum role as a leader of the BFSI Payments tribe, in order to drive the right level of engagement around payments within global engineering organization.
- Provide technical leadership during client conversations, credentialising Ciklum and identifying the pressing domain challenges Ciklum can help to solve
- Collaborate with clients (up to C level) to understand business goals, needs and constraints, building rapport and trust with the clients
- Advise and consult potential clients on Ciklum solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations
- Credentialise Ciklum and support design of Solution Architecture based on business, operational and technical analysis
- Evaluate technical feasibility of business features, detect and highlight technical constraints, risks and dependencies
- Build technical excellence across all teams and components involved in the solution
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for medium to large opportunities
- Lead Ciklum BFSI vertical subdomain (Payments, open banking) and set strategy for Ciklum Payments tribe (circa 350+)
- Shape thought leadership perspectives on specific industry challenges/opportunities and coordinate curation of relevant thought leadership
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering space
- At least 4-6 years as a Solution Architect or Engineering Manager
- Extensive experience in solutioning for banking AND / OR payments domains
- Experience in Pre-sales, Proposal/Bid preparation
- Excellent client facing, business consulting and communication skills
- SEI / TOGAF and other architecture certifications is a strong preference
- Practical experience with:
- Cloud technologies (AWS / Azure / GCP etc)
- Microservices and Serverless architecture
- Highload systems
- Messaging systems
- Version control systems (GIT)
- CI/CD tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo)
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- You will challenge conventional ways of working
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to training and self-development opportunities
- You will join a culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a creative and dynamic team that works to the highest ethical standard
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.