VavaCars is part of the world’s biggest independent oil trader group, Vitol SA, with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, delivering energy products on a global scale.
Merging the tech and auto worlds VavaCars are building the first of its kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our team.
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a proud subsidiary of the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half-century, this oil trader has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, our client is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds we are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, we have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now we are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
- Develop\analyse existing test cases for a product to be automated
- Build\improve automation solution to perform UI end-to-end testing as well as API
- Automate tests where practical and possible, to provide a comprehensive and efficient regression testing capability
- Help the team to improve test process with automation
- Help to build fully automated testing pipeline to cover business flows
- Maintain and update existing automation and manual testing solution for web application and number of services on all levels of test pyramid
- Load tests: create new\extend existing
- Setup and maintain automated test pipelines
- Analyze automated test results
- Potential management of the AQA team
- 7+ years of QA experience
- Recent experience with programming languages such as C# and .NET Core framework
- Good understanding of OOP principles, SOLID, OOD, software development and automation patterns etc.
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Git
- Deep understanding of testing theory
- Sound exposure to HTTP/2 and WebSocket protocols and HTTP/2 proxy SignalR
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience and competence in Azure DevOps/Test plans and all Azure Software Lifecycle Management tools in general
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools such as Monitor, Application Insights, Availability Test and Resource Manager would be a plus
- Some experience on database technologies: SQL, MySQL, Cosmos and Redis cache
- Comfortable using Dev Tools such as Visual Studio 2019
- Some general knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience with Load testing (JMeter\Gatling etc.) would be a plus
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- A skilled problem solver, able to understand highly complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – be a team player
- Fast learner, highly self-motivated, autodidact and well organized
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with clients
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions