Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Automation QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Test management and Test Automation processes:
- Setup QA processes, approaches, frameworks, tools, and team composition from scratch
- Develop and maintain Test Automation Strategy for different projects/products
- Architect test automation frameworks (API, UI, Mobile) from scratch
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests
- Integrate automated scripts into CI/CD process
- Develop, maintain and expand automated testing infrastructure
- Devise and document test frameworks, coding standards, preferred design patterns and development methodologies
- Ensure code quality with peer reviews to ensure guidelines and standards are followed
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product as a part of test automation process
- Make conclusion and report about the quality of the product under test
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes
- Manage, analyze and mitigate testing risks
- Talent and team management:
- Participate in hiring / interviewing process
- Onboarding of a new team members
- Participate in grading of AQA team members
- Mentor AQA team members, build and support their professional development
- Define team composition and seniority pyramyd
- Technical advice for the testing teams
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web/Mobile and backend API testing
- 2+ years of experience in leading and managing of the Testing teams across the account
- Knowledge of testing specifics for different application types (Web, backend, mobile, embedded, high load, SaaS, etc.)
- Experience with different business domains (Fintech, Retail, Automotive, eCommerce etc.)
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns, hands-on experience applying them into test frameworks
- Experience with BDD, TDD, ATDD
- Solid experience with test automation tools like Selenium (or similar) and grids
- Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData
- Hands-on experience with API testing frameworks or raw HTTP clients
- Experience with different test runners
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Virtualization (Docker, Vagrant etc)
- Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Experience integrating test reports
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Development of the mock/stub services
- Experience working with DB (MongoBD, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Browserstack, AWS Device Farm or similar
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology
- Self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Client video presentation