Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Lead Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Create / modify, review, and execute verification and validation plans, cases / runs, and reports for software components and systems.
- Participate in Risk Management activities: risk analyses, risk evaluation, and control in both pre-market and post-market risk management activities, Go noGo decision making
- Provides quality input and oversight to new product introduction, design transfer, installation and change control including requirement specification
- Document all activities to support final acceptance of the software, including all related defect entry, tracking, and fix verification.
- Continuously looks for opportunity to improve software quality and related processes. Proactively create and drive teams to drive improvements.
- Develop and approves quality and engineering, documents for conformance to business practices and departmental procedures.
- Support internal audits
- Assist in definition of product development processes
- BS/BA. in engineering, computer science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful experience in software QA/QC
- 5+ Experience with software testing including automated testing, test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and work with teams supporting all Software Quality aspects in a Research, Development, and Production environment
- Proven but balanced experience with Jira, Gatling, Java, JS, Web-tesing, API-tesing , Kotlin, Protraсtor , or in combinations, Mobile-testing, Appium
- Proven experience in developing and establishing TDD, BDD
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Additional work hours may be required during intense development times or to meet final goals or release deadlines, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Selenide
- Experience of testing of ETL applications
- Performance testing experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance