Mercedes Pay S.A. is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Lead Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Become a part of an Agile team delivering a digital payment platform for POS payment, online payment, voucher & loyalty components, customer identification, strong factor authentication to serve a large array of business cases based on modern web, mobile and server side technologies.
- Create / modify, review, and execute verification and validation plans, cases / runs, and reports for software components and systems.
- Participate in Risk Management activities: risk analyses, risk evaluation, and control in both pre-market and post-market risk management activities, Go noGo decision making
- Provides quality input and oversight to new product introduction, design transfer, installation and change control including requirement specification
- Document all activities to support final acceptance of the software, including all related defect entry, tracking, and fix verification.
- Continuously looks for opportunity to improve software quality and related processes. Proactively create and drive teams to drive improvements.
- Develop and approves quality and engineering, documents for conformance to business practices and departmental procedures.
- Support internal audits
- Assist in definition of product development processes
- BS/BA. in engineering, computer science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful experience in software QA/QC
- 5+ Experience with software testing including automated testing, test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- Ability to work independently as well as lead and work with teams supporting all Software Quality aspects in a Research, Development, and Production environment
- Proven but balanced experience with Jira, Jmeter, Java, JS, Web-tesing, API-tesing, Kotlin, Protraсtor, Apium is a big plus, or in combinations
- Proven experience in developing and establishing TDD, BDD
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Additional work hours may be required during intense development times or to meet final goals or release deadlines, etc.
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Selenide
- Experience of testing of ETL applications
- Performance testing experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
- Proactive person
- Attentive to details
- Quick learner
- Strong team player
What's in it for you
- Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
- Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
- Opportunity and assist to grow
- Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
- Paid afterhours for volunteers
- Trainings and conferences
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Fruits and snacks in office