On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Automation QA Engineer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. This description is for QA Automation Lead position to a newly built team.
- Define and implement the automation procedures, processes and scripts that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Demonstrated solid experience as a lead or similar role
- 2+ years of manual QA experience and 4+ years of QA automation experience (overall over 6 years of experience)
- Hands on significant experience in QA and testing
- Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using SpecFlow, Cucumber, JMeter, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman and unit testing frameworks
- Extensive hands-on experience with development languages: JS, Java, SQL database
- Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, latency of web API
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products
- Experienced with enterprise platforms and systems and QA processes
- Passionate about testing, scalable systems, and QA methodologies
- Previous experience of leading the quality assurance strategy
- Innovative and A good communicator and listener
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities