Lead Business Analyst
Business Analyst vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join our team full-time in United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Lead Business Analyst, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Our Client.
A major Ciklum client is currently building a new digital infrastructure of their core payment platform. The aim of the role is to enhance client’s business operations and lead creation of platforms that help to scale the product.
- Create and maintain the Product Roadmap
- Create and maintain Program vision and scope
- Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Ensure proper requirements specification and requirements structure
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are properly stated and managed
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution;
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance;
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
- Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure BAs are aligned in terms of Business requirements understanding and main dependencies
- Prepare and constantly improve BA approach and Communication plan
- Monitor BA team efficiency and motivation
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 5 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in payments or fintech / banking domain
- Degree in finance or banking area would be a plus
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience in mentoring and team leading
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and senior management
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Strong focus on continuous expertise growth through various trainings and communities
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.