Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on the project to increase Client customers’ base by launching a new fin-tech product on the market. Project includes mobile application development, web admin tool integration with core systems.
- Create and maintain the Product Roadmap
- Create and maintain Program vision and scope
- Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Ensure proper requirements specification and requirements structure
- Ensure cross-functional dependencies are properly stated and managed
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
- Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction
- Ensure BAs are aligned in terms of Business requirements understanding and main dependencies
- Prepare and constantly improve BA approach and Communication plan
- Monitor BA team efficiency and motivation
- Very strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools.IT industry experience: 5 years or more, including collaboration with clients abroad
- Experience in business analysis or product management: 5 years or more, including defining solutions from idea to production
- Experience in Agile methodologies: 1 year or more
- Experience in mentoring and team leading
- Proven experience in communication to large audiences and top management
- Experience in training development and conduction
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar)
- Business education
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Knowledge in product management best practices
- One of the following: IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN, PMI-PBA, Pragmatic Marketing
- Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation