Ciklum is looking for a Lead Data Architect to join our team full-time in the UK.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Working alongside our sales team, meet with potential clients and understand the challenges they are facing
- Create high level indicative solutions to the problems they are facing and structure a team to deliver the solutions
- Provide technical leadership for delivery teams and ensure the outcomes clients desire are delivered
- Create nuanced technology roadmaps for our clients in the D&A space with appreciation towards the business and technology contexts of their existing estates
- Continually upskill and improve your technical expertise with the latest technologies and patterns
- Develop take to market propositions that are relevant and engaging for our customers
- Work alongside our vertical sales leads to craft specific propositions for different industry sectors and new potential clients
- Strong technical expertise in architecture, potentially coming from a previous engineering background
- Experienced with shaping propositions and pre-sales for customers
- Strong experience in one of the three main cloud providers, particularly in data patterns (e.g. Cloud Data Warehouse/Lakehouse, Event-driven data ingestion architecture, serverless, Cloud-native NoSQL and SQL solutions)
- Understanding of data migration processes
- Experience of working in enterprise/large organisations
- Able to create clear presentations and confident in presenting to senior stakeholders
- Advise on infrastructure, platform, pipeline and consumption implementations
- Advanced knowledge of many aspects of data, such as but not limited to Data Modelling, Big Data, Data Science deployment, Data Architecture, Data Ingestion, ETL, ELT, Metadata Management, Data Governance, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code
- Any experience around deployment of ML solutions into production or MLOps
- Cloud architecture certifications (preferably professional level)
- Databricks Champion or Databricks certified
- Snowflake Certified
- Any exposure to AIOps
What's in it for you
- Work in a rapidly growing team (40%+ Y-on-Y in 2022)
- Advise major clients on how to execute value-led, challenging data programmes
- Highly visible role within the business to shape the technical Data solutions segment of the business
- Work closely with our broader D&A team to increase overall expertise in Data Science, BI and Analytics, etc
- Company support in getting advanced certifications (e.g. Databricks Champion or Snowflake SnowPro)
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.