Lead Delivery Manager
Project Management vacancies
Ciklum is looking for a a full-time Lead Delivery Manager to join our team full-time in Gdansk / Wroclaw.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Lead Delivery Manager, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Ciklum Client.
We're looking for a full-time Lead Delivery Manager to join a team of Agile Delivery experts. Ciklum Agile Delivery team portfolio consists of numerous projects in different domains, delivered for large companies and innovative startups worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will drive organization and supervise necessary processes, teams, structure, and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The role of the Delivery Manager is to ensure smooth project delivery on all stages within agreed deadlines, scope, quality and budget.
The Lead Delivery Manager will be the clients’ primary point of contact during the delivery phase and will report directly to the Director in Delivery Management.
- Engage into and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and Ciklum’s commercial interests
- Support team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Set up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- On demand provide consulting/coaching/training for project team members (e.g. team leads, scrum masters, DMs, etc.)
- Managing and monitoring of gross margin (GM) and ongoing earned value (EV) analysis
- Provide proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regularly monitor and continuously improve Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Play key-role for Agile Center of Excellence to ensure delivery expertise growth
Responsibilities in Managed Projects:
- Be the clients’ trusted advisor on all elements of delivery best practice and keep an equivalent focus on Ciklum reputation, commercial interests and quality outputs. Be able to fully handle customer and all his needs
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirements for the project, develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
- Be accountable for the Change and Risk management for the entire Customer’s project portfolios, including those managed by other project managers, balancing resources in line with overall delivery criticality
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 8 years
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban); Ability to actively influence, refine and restructure existing projects according to a business needs
- Ability to perform project manager's activities and provide supervision during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects over 75 FTE
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Ability to govern and deliver complex projects in a high-pressure environment
- Strategic attitude using system-thinking approaches
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Experience in conducting trainings, coaching and mentoring group of Project Managers
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA, DevOps, etc)
- Product Management background
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Spoken and written German as a plus
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Experience with SAFe or LeSS
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, life insurance and Multisport card
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy license, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-sight in our office in Gdansk or Wroclaw. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Join a well-established company and a strong team of professionals. Seize the perks of global opportunities, local approach and start-up spirit.
Boost your skills with modern stacks and industry-leading clients!
Enjoy what you do, do what you enjoy!
Be bold, not bored!
Are you already interested? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.