Market Research Intern (3-6 months position) for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Market Research Intern (3-6 months position) to join our team in Kyiv office.
It’s an exciting time for us here at Ciklum, we’re growing at an exponential rate and as a result are looking for highly professional, who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team. It is an entry level position for young, energetic and highly motivated talents.
Will include but will not be limited to:
- Day to day work with potential customers’ database
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies
- Looking “outside the box” for new companies and list to provide good quality leads for the entire sales team.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (extensive experience living/working/studying abroad is advantageous)
- Communication skills
- Ability to work full time
- Confident PC user
- Proactive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Good sense of humor
- Precise, reliable and result oriented
- Understanding of software industry is a plus
What's in it for you
- Great earning potential (very attractive bonus scheme)
- Excellent career and professional growth
- Unique international working environment – very dynamic and challenging
- Be part of a fun, creative and international team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices – superb working conditions & atmosphere
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Client video presentationApply via site