Lead Generation Specialist for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Lead Generation Manager to join our team in Kyiv office.
It’s an exciting time for us here at Ciklum, we’re growing at an exponential rate and as a result are looking for highly professional, who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic Research and Lead Generation Team. It is a middle level position for young, energetic and highly motivated talents.
- Day-to-day work with potential customers’ database;
- Fundamental research of the companies and contacts within focus markets and target companies;
- Communication with potential customers until further transfer to sales person.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (extensive experience living/working/studying abroad is advantageous)
- Communication skills
- Ability to work full time
- Confident PC user
- Knowledge to CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Proactive, motivated and enthusiastic
- Precise, reliable and result oriented
- Understanding of software industry is a plus
- Work and Travel experience in USA is a plus
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- A lot of various technical seminars;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Career and professional growth;
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentationApply via site