We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
About the Project:
We are one of the top "Tomorrow’s Growth Companies' ' selected by Qumra Capital.
Juno is an all-in-one solution for companies' employee development. Juno takes the entire life cycle of every employee in the company and creates a visualize learning and development journey they can take-from onboarding to enablement for their day-today job to preparing them for their next role and responsibility – With Juno Journey companies like Monday.com, Rapyd, WalkMe and more already changing their employees experience completely.
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern solutions according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Take responsibility for project delivery playing role of the most senior technical person at the project
- Set up efficient development workflow throughout proactive collaboration with any project role (BA, PO, UX, UI, Arch, BE, DevOps)
- Technical organization: interview, tech audit, pre-sale
- Problem solving, solution Presentation, meeting facilitation
- Design patterns, development principles
- React JS
- Node JS. Core, ExpressJS/NestJS, no/SQL, ORM, Database design, microservices
- Delivery flow. Branching strategy, repo management, code style guides, testing approaches, CI/CD, release plan
- Software Design & Visual Facilitation
- Agile. Principles and processes, ability to facilitate teamwork according to chosen development methodology
- Advanced English
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes
- Investigates, define and resolves complex issues
- May have some responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources
- Collaborates regularly with team members, peers and customers. Engages to ensure that customers' needs are being met throughout
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions and lessons learned
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships
What's in it for you
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.