Betsson team in Kyiv develops a payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. Our platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others. We build cloud-based solutions using the latest technologies for creating service-oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity. Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aims to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Backend team works on our customer domain, handling registrations, logins, self exclusions, reality checks, limits, reporting, and much more. Our components are at the heart of all Betsson products, so the work you do truly matters. You will also be a member of a growing agile team that listens to and implements feedback regularly.
At Betsson, we pride ourselves on adaptability and keeping up with the latest technologies. Our current tech stack is below, but by the time you join we may have adopted an even better stack:
- .NET C#, .NET Core, xUnit
- .NET Web API, WCF
- MSSQL, Couchbase
- GitHub, TeamCity
We are also moving towards microservices and containerization with Docker.
Our products handle thousands of simultaneous requests from all over the world. Our response times are some of the best in the industry, and we focus on staying secure and compliant with regulators in a variety of different countries.
In addition to your local colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other team members in Malta and Budapest, with whom can share your knowledge ane experience, while staying up-to-date with global best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of Software Development, from when the request is received until it is deployed: Analysis and Estimation, Development, Testing (Manual & Automation), Code Reviews and Deploying the Software
- Maintenance and improvements within the product
- As a Senior Developer, apart from being able to deliver high quality work, be able to step in to lead the team when required and having a deep understanding of the technologies used, you will also be expected to mentor, assist, and provide best practices to the other engineers within the team
- For the Team Lead responsibilities, in addition to the above, the person would have added responsibilities for the direct reports in Kyiv, such as:
- Vacation Planning of the direct reports in Kyiv
- Hold periodic one-to-one meetings to ensure that every individual is capable of performing at his/her best, thus also removing (or at least reporting) and impediments that might arise
- Motivate the team into improving its performance and ensure that team members are not going off track (e.g. careless behavior, bad attitude, bad time habits, etc.)
- .NET /C# with knowledge of the Web API
- Experience in implementing distributed and multi-tier/microservices systems
- REST services
- Unit and Integration Tests
- Collaborating with teams to create awesome features
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior colleagues
- .NET Core
- Kafka / RabbitMQ
- DevOps experience
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes