Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of QualiSystems Ltd, Ciklum is looking for a talented leader to join the R&D department and manage a Scrum group. The role will include developing our flagship CloudShell product and driving new initiatives from design to release. The position requires management and hands-on skills (about 50/50).
About the project:
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Act as a Scrum Master in the scrum process
- Manage a team of developers and make sure retention is low
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and maintainable products
- Make sure the team develops software that meets the product requirements
- Make sure products are delivered on time
- Proven experience as a R&D team leader and Scrum master
- Experience developing Enterprise SaaS Applications
- Experience with various programming languages and technologies: .net core, python
- Proven software design experience
- Deep knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with innovative cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, K8S
- Automation as a religion
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Team player
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather;
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation