Lead Python Developer for CloudLock (Lviv)
Cloudlock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we’ve built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google’s G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, Service Now, and many others.
After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, Cloudlock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Business Unit, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel.
We’re at the intersection of two very hot high tech sectors, Cloud and Security. If you’re as excited as we are about helping to shape the future of both, come join us!
On behalf of CloudLock, Ciklum is looking for Lead Python Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
The right candidate for this position will be fully involved in the development of integrations with cloud-based services together with other Lviv team members of CloudLock.
- 5+ years of solid industry experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong Python backend skills
- Proven track record in building data-driven applications with PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of OOP, OOD principles
- Experience with building integrations with cloud-based services
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience with development, monitoring and performance optimization of REST services
- Passion about developing and designing complex architectures
- Passion about quality (delivering code covered by unit tests and integration tests with no chance for bugs to hide among code lines)
- Ability to work independently on significant pieces of functionality (gathering requirements, preparing design and actual implementation) as well as working in an experienced team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in a rapid-iteration Agile environment
- Experience with Google (Drive, G+, GMail), Salesforce, MS Office365, AWS, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow or other public APIs
- Familiarity with web authentication protocols – OAuth, SAML, JWT
- Experience with deployment tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with monitoring and maintaining production environment
- Knowledge of Python related frameworks Celery, gevent, Flask
- Experience with the Go programming language
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis, ElasticSearch
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client (developers in US, IL, GB, product manager, sales engineers)
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company ( 41 industry awards)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-day paid vacation and other social benefits
- Business trips to Israel and US
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions