Suzumuchi is a tech-driven agency producing automated content for marketing platforms for betting companies. Suzumuchi now is a part of Kindred Group, fantastic company with about 1400 employees. Over the last 20 years, Kindred Group has brought together 11 of Europe’s most successful online gambling brands – forming one of the largest online gambling companies in the world.
Suzumuchi delivers Match Insights Marketing Platform called Valuestats. ValueStats uses artificial intelligence and behavioural patterns to offer customers real-time, valuable insights across all media and digital platforms. By combining statistics and betting trends, it is able to deliver suggestions to the customers. The platform is deployed on many markets across the world.
ValueStats is currently available on football (all major football leagues), we are in the process of releasing ValueStats on tennis. The task for the new team will be maintaining and optimizing the existing engine - while also implementing new sports like Ice hockey, Basketball, American Football and Baseball to the system.
On behalf of Suzumuchi, Ciklum is looking for Lead Python Developer to join our Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
- Collaborate with Software Architect, Product Owner on designing the system;
- Lead the team of 2-3 developers;
- Data transformation and integration;
- Development and testing of new features;
- To break down high-level requirements into smaller specific technical tasks, and make a time- and complexity estimate for how long time it will take to solve these tasks;
- Will have the role as merge-master that decides what to merge into the master branch in a common git repository and when.
- 5 years’ of overall software development experience with Python and/or other languages;
- At least 3 years of Python commercial development experience;
- Substantial experience with web frameworks (Django/Flask);
- Experience with relational databases, MySQL in particular;
- Hands-on experience and understanding of application architecture;
- Experience in OOP and Design Patterns;
- Command of Linux/UNIX environment (shell, scripting, tools);
- Experience of leading a technical team;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Experience with Pandas, Numpy is an advantage;
- Unit testing experience;
- Тools: source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems;
- MS\BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both towards co-programmers and management;
- Good analytical skills.
What's in it for you
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.