JLL is a leading financial and professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2017, JLL had revenue of $7.9 billion and fee revenue of $6.7 billion; managed 4.6 billion square feet, or 423 million square meters; and completed investment sales, acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $170 billion. At the end of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of 82,000, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. In response to changing client expectations and market conditions, we assemble teams of experts who deliver integrated services built on market insight and foresight, sound research and relevant market knowledge. We attract, develop and reward the best, and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust. As of December 31, 2017, LaSalle had $58.1 billion of real estate assets under management.
We are in business to create and deliver real value for clients, shareholders and our own people in a complex world that is constantly changing.
JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated.
For further information, visit www.jll.com
On behalf of JLL, Ciklum is looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
JLL is a financial and professional services firm, specializing in real estate services and investment management. We have more than 58,000 people in more than 1,000 locations in 70 countries, serving the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing our company in the process. They attract, develop and reward the best and most diverse, people in our industry, challenging them to develop enduring client relationships built on quality service, collaboration and trust.
- Determine test objectives and standards by studying software requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts;
- Meet test objectives by determining testing methods, cycles, phases and conditions; setting up testing environment and equipment;
- Identify software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system and performance tests;
- Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards;
- Complete tests by training and directing testers;
- Maintain testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; designing information system; enters test outcomes; secures data;
- Report test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing and displaying data; recommending software changes;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies;
- Maintain test environment by developing test environment; enforcing and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Experience in software manual and automation testing.
- Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber, QTP , Selenium and BrowserStack.
- Management Information Systems or Technology related field
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required;
- Exposure to any CRM Systems
- Strong understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies;
- Experience in setting up and defining test strategies and processes;
- Experience with a collaborative BDD approach to automated testing;
- Ability to develop and execute complex automated testing;
- Experience with build and deployment tools such as Jenkins or similar;
- Strong analytical skills (tools/root cause analysis);
- Administration of testing tools/environments;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in TDD;
- Worked previously in an Agile environment – Scrum preferred;
- Good team working and relationship management skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Being innovative in his/her work;
- Documenting own code and general functionality.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions.