Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Lead Technical artist to join its Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Manage a team of technical artists.
- Work with product and development teams to create precise 2D design and animations in Unity according to existing mock-ups.
- Working as part of a Kyiv based agile cross functional team that also includes Unity Developers, QA engineers and Backend developers.
- Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office.
- Experience in team leadership
- Strong skills in Creative Suite Master Collection, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
- Profound understanding of key-frame animation.
- At least 4 years of production experience in Unity.
- Experience with Unity’s Shuriken particle system.
- Experience creating and working with shaders.
- Bachelor degree in Art, Fine Art, Science or equivalent training.
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Understanding of content creation/management pipelines for game production.
- Experience working with both artists and engineers and understanding the gap between both disciplines.
- Ability to analyze and improve workflows to enhance group productivity.
- Understanding of 3D concepts is an advantage.
- Ability to sketch is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in gaming companies is an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with Product owners and other Moon Active R&D members.
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Competitive salary.