Leading Procurement specialist for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Within a large Ciklum family we are looking for Leading Procurement specialist who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic Kyiv team of Admin department. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers, in terms of buying the best quality goods and services for a company at the most competitive conditions.
- Performing strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for best deals and ensures the best company funds utilization,
- Carrying out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Comparing prices of goods from different suppliers
- Analyzing sales patterns and inventory levels of existing stock
- Staying up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods
- Windows OS 7+
- Office XP-2013+ (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excel advanced knowledge would be a benefit
- Ukrainian accounting basics deep understanding
- English – upper intermediate
- Ukrainian/EU/US legal basics knowledge and understanding
- Accounting documentation on purchases knowledge
- Documenting basic knowledge (contracts/official letters/etc. composing, validating)
- Working experience within procurement/logistics/accounting would be a benefit
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good writing skills
- Good proofreading skills
- Communication skills
- A stickler for details and compliance
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site