Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Leading Purchasing Specialist to join our Procurement Team in Kyiv.
You’ll have an exclusive authority for evaluation/rejection/additional information requesting of any internal Purchasing related request based on company goals, business needs and common sense. The activity of this position covers all Ciklum locations in all countries and reports to Head of Procurement.
- Ensure on purchasing service representation at the highest level of professionalism when communicating with clients.
- Ensure on best price / quality ratio in providing any quote & / or purchase to client.
- Ensure delivery within sufficient or required period of time, following SLA pre-scribed in Procurement procedures.
- Provide high level of professional quotation / purchasing support to internal and external Ciklum customers.
- Apply and / or enforce, change management processes and risk management processes.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure purchasing capacity meets existing and future company requirements.
- Maintain revenue generation function of buyers’ team, by looking for proactive service sale opportunities and achieving handling fee for procurement operations.
- Mentor and develop team members.
- Distribute daily workloads within team.
- Control all Sourcing/Purchasing activity to be performed by buyers from Ciklum certified suppliers, following all the internal procedures.
- Act, as an escalation point for critical incidents.
- Track statistics on issue and problem resolution.
- Produce monthly performance and financial reports.
- Respond to requests for Sourcing/Purchasing assistance by email and / or using a Ciklum Service Desk system.
- Process “Leading level” tasks on purchasing, when necessary.
- Place purchasing orders.
- Process invoices from suppliers.
- Ensure timely and correct payments to suppliers booking.
- Ensure correct information on orders and purchases made.
- Organize and support Purchasing activities related communication between geographically dispersed offices of the company.
- Liaise with Purchasing related suppliers, as a core operational contact.
- Create and update technical and process documentation.
- Participate in search on procurement process automation forecasting, design and implementation fitting the company standards on financial and supplementary systems to insure compliance, transparency and operating cost.
- Manage and adjust design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of the purchasing related systems, Navision and Service Desk, to fit the process and general company requirements.
- Participate in development, implementation, and maintaining policies, procedures, projects and associated training plans for Purchasing team.
- Participate in development and implementation of procurement sensible strategies in collaboration with other teams.
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers, outsourcers, and contractors to secure Ciklum goals and minimize risks.
- Higher education (IT/ economic/ accounting/ management/ technical).
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ukrainian accounting basics knowledge.
- Accounting documentation on purchases knowledge.
- Documents creating (procedures, manuals).
- Working experience with international suppliers/providers would be a benefit.
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Team management.
- Team player.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to analyse and assess information.
- Tactical thinking.
- Analytical skills.
- Operational management and general business skills and savvy.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting in terms of financial accounting and risk management.
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics.
- Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems.
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk.
- Change management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task – constantly.
- Ability to delegate in a timely manner.
- Pressure resistance.
- Tolerance, combined with tenacity.
- Good writing skills.
- Good proofreading skills.
- A stickler for details and compliance.
- Good investigative/research skills.
- Commitment and preciseness.
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment.
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, professional networking, workshops etc).
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010).
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation