Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Leading Sourcing Specialist to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Sourcing Specialist is responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers, in terms of buying the best quality goods and services for a company or organization at the most competitive conditions.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis with benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Carry our market reviews and bidding process, following Ciklum Procurement policy and procedures
- Finalize and present to the management results on supplier selection process
- Contract selected suppliers, following Ciklum procurement policy and procedures
- Control on all the necessary internal approval levels passing through in suppliers’ selection, contracting and procurement activity related orders payments processes
- Control on existing contracts compliance to company needs in the most profitable manner
- Control on existing suppliers’ performance and ability to satisfy company needs
- Perform ongoing and regressive payments analysis for compliance to corresponding contracts and company needs and policies
- Participate in developing, leading and executing procurement strategies
- Higher education
- 3+ year related work experience
- Knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting in terms of financial accounting and risk management (UA is a must, abroad is a benefit
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements in procurement (UA is a must, abroad is a benefit)
- Knowledge and understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- Working experience with international suppliers/providers would be a benefit
- English – Upper-intermediate level
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation