Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to join our team.
Learning and Development Specialist will conduct and administer learning and development programs that support individuals and teams in improving their skills and related performance.
- Prepare training materials, reports and other internal documents
- Organize training from the initial setup to program evaluations (send invitations; register participants, coordinate facilitators, monitor training quality, combine reports)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones
- Manage external training providers (from the selection of the providers to the closure of the projects)
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Manage training records in internal Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create training content for internal LMS
- Coordinate the community of training events participants and internal trainers
- Create education related communication
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative / coordination role
- Experience in HR, Learning , Communications or Community management fields is a plus
- Strong Google Docs / office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- English at an Upper-intermediate level or higher
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- A quick learner
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation