Learning & Development Partner (Training Coordinator) for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for Learning & Development Partner (Training Coordinator) with passion to education and strong communication and organizational skills to join our People Partners team in Kyiv office.
Learning and Development Partner will conduct and administer learning and development programs that support individuals and teams in improving their skills and related performance. The main role focuses are on communication with vendors, program participants and training organization.
- Assess learning and development needs via surveys, focus groups and interviews with employees, managers and clients
- Design learning and development solutions based on training needs assessment and aimed at business unit performance improvement
- Create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Select program trainers via conducting external tenders and cooperating with internal experts
- Ensure high quality training delivery, monitor and evaluate programs to ensure they are current and effective
- Manage training delivery logistics: monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Support People Partners team in designing individual and team learning and development plans together with providing consultancy on team development
- Suggest and drive new learning and development initiatives based on company goals and global trends.
- 3+ years of experience in one of the following fields Education, HR, Event Management
- Proven track record of delivered projects in related fields
- Desire to understand technology and become familiar with software development process
- Experience working for a global IT company is a plus
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Capacity to go to business trips and work late hours when project requires
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn new things
- High level of initiative with get things done / make things happen attitude
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while maintaining good relationships with teammates and program participants
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Proactive and customer-focused communication approach
What's in it for you
- Working with diverse portfolio of projects in dynamic team environment
- Constant opportunities for innovation creating new business-driven learning and development programs
- Long-term full time employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates great working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site