Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Learning & Development Specialist (Training Coordinator) to join our team in Kyiv office.
- Prepare training materials, reports and other internal documents
- Organize training from the initial setup to program evaluations (send invitations; register participants, coordinate facilitators, monitor training quality, combine reports)
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs using surveys, questionnaires, interviews and by observation, in order to plan future courses or to amend existing ones
- Manage external training providers (from the selection of the providers to the closure of the projects)
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Manage training records in internal Learning Management System (LMS)
- Create training content for internal LMS
- Experience in HR / Learning field is a plus
- Strong office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 1 year of experience in an administrative / coordination role or similar experience coordinating / organizing events
- English at an Upper-intermediate level or higher
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- A quick learner
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment;
- Great opportunities for career and professional growth (attending events, HR networking, workshops etc);
- Possibilities to work in a big and successful company (Best IT Employer 2010);
- Long-term full-time employment.
Client video presentation