Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of one of our major customers, Ciklum is looking for a Line Manager for our team in Lviv on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a strong and experience Line Manager to join us and be part of the team. As a Line Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the team of 20 people for now, driving Scrum best practices, ensuring product deliveries and coaching, mentoring and evolving your team.
- Coach, mentor, guide and develop your team members
- Facilitate scrum best practices to ensure team health
- Ensure performance and productivity of your team
- Manage culture, engagement events and activities including team building and parties
- Facilities management; managing office space and logistics
- Primary point of contact between your team and Ciklum
- Travel management for your team members as well as for visitors
- Reporting to technology managers
- 5+ years of experience of performance management to drive high performing teams that produces high quality development deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams, motivate, direct and coach staff
- Proven track record of both management and leadership skills
- Experience in a role where authority is exercised by influence rather than direct control
- High level of knowledge, understanding and experience with agile values, principles and practices including Scrum and Kanban
- Background in software development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent leadership skills and passion for teaching / mentoring others
- Ability to lead self-organizing teams and drive change through influence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence managers and executives on high performance teams, agile culture and best practices
What's in it for you
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with paid vacation
Client video presentation