On behalf of LanguageWire, we are looking for a Localization Engineer to join the Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Most important things to know about us:
- We eliminate language barriers so people understand each other. Everywhere
- We are a tech company
- We are an AI company
- We are stable, and we are growing
More detail about us:
At LanguageWire, we are leaders in the world of Language Service Providers, but we are cooler than our competitors. Want to know why? Read on. We are fueled by the most advanced technology (AI) and our goal is to make customer's lives easier by simplifying their communication with any audience across the globe.
We are proud of our unique AI technology and our exquisite customer care. We are even prouder of our people. From our language experts, tech nerds, and customer success drivers to the core of heroes in the background. They all have a stake in supporting the delivery of translations, editing, desktop publishing, and other crazy cool multilingual communication services.
We listen and we care. We adapt our solutions to customer needs and integrate them with customer-specific tech stacks, streamlines and automated workflows. All of this while ensuring all data is protected thoroughly in a secure, meteorite-proof infrastructure. Basically, we've got the whole package!
LanguageWire is a community where communication is open, informal and friendly. The fact that we respect each other personally and professionally promotes collaboration and a positive social environment. We celebrate success, and giving and receiving feedback and recognition is a natural part of our corporate culture.
Technology is a big part of what keeps LanguageWire ahead of the competition, but we never forget it’s a business built and powered by people. We ensure that our entire team is happy with what they do and everyone has the tools they need to achieve. Because at the end of the day, that’s why our customers love to work with us—they enjoy working with a team of enthusiastic people!
The role you'll play
You will enter a role with different focus areas! You will be key in working on and coordinating ongoing projects, you will work with a portfolio of existing customers, and you will be responsible in problem solving and other customer-related activities across relevant accounts. You will be surrounded by a team of keen colleagues located in Valencia, Munich and Kiev!
- Fixing invalid XML & HTML files structure
- Batch transformation of hypertext/mark-up language files using regular expressions
- Processing/batch processing MS files using VBA scripts
- Adopting different file formats for translation/localization
- Repairing MS office files
- Communication with customers
- Good spoken English is a must
- Knowledge of regular expressions and supplementary RegEx tools is a must
- Responsibility in keeping working documentation and deliverables, attention to details
- Knowledge of hypertext formats (XML, HTML, XML, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of scripts/software development (VBA scripting preferable) is a plus
- Tasks prioritization, ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of CAT translation tools (Trados, Passollo especially) is a big plus
- Support experience is a big plus
- Strong engineering background and aspiration for learning
- Good team player
What's in it for you
- Scale-up by facts — start-up by heart
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback, and room to stand up for your own ideas
- We are a fast-growing tech company that enables you to develop, be part of the decision-making processes, and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions
- International company. Offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Stockholm, Varberg, London, Leuven, Lille, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Kiev, Gdansk, Atlanta and Valencia
- 360 employees with great gender and cultural diversity
- A lot of responsibility and freedom
- We are committed to bringing in top talent from all sectors and countries
- We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and get-together initiatives like English classes, Christmas parties, etc. We have fun!