Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for Machine Learning Engineer to the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The role is responsible to design, develop and maintain machine learning, deep learning models within the Data platform. This role will be involved in the full end to end cycle to produce such models, and to present results and findings from such projects.
- Understand business challenges that can be tackled using Data Science models
- Analyse and transform data
- Research and implement machine learning algorithms using languages like Scala, Python and R
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Follow good practices in engineering to ensure scalable and sustainable models
- Train and re-train systems when necessary
- Work within the Big Data team to ensure that solutions are pluggable in the existing framework of the Data Platform
- Work closely with other teams across the organisation to ensure the best solutions according to requirements are developed
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Scala, Python, Java or R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
What's in it for you
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport & team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes