Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join Malaga team on a full-time basis.
Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Global Dairy Trade, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide-recognised brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere, where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favour of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
The science of marketplaces is at the heart of everything we do. Science requires data and marketplaces generate a lot of it – and this is where you come in. You’ll be responsible for collecting, processing and managing our client’s data, helping them to operate efficient digital markets. You’ll work closely with both our platform developers and marketplace engineers, helping to turn scientific ideas into features and products within our ecosystem of trading technologies.
- Design, develop and implement into production ML models
- Influence Machine Learning strategy for program/project; explore design options to assess efficiency and impact, develop approaches to improve robustness and rigour
- Contribute to building our second generation analytics platform on AWS
- Support our Marketplace Engineer to analyse client and prospective-client data
- Possess solid hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating, analysing, visualizing and modelling real data
- Strong knowledge on data mining, machine learning, recommender systems, deep learning and optimization techniques
- Technical proficiency in Python and machine learning frameworks (example sklearn, xgboost, tensorflow/pytorch,..)
- Comfortable using Apache Spark (primarily SparkSQL via PySpark), for writing well-tuned ETL jobs, as well as debugging those written by others
- Experienced using NoSQL databases as well as relational databases
- Comfortable working with cloud-hosted services
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Productionising containerised models (docker)
- Message brokers
- Developing real-time based solutions
- Streaming data processing
- Team player. Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn your hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside your area of direct expertise
- Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally – e.g: improving your automation skills – in an incredible team of strong and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits