On behalf of New Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for a Malware Researcher to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis
New Ciklum Client is a technology company committed to increasing people’s trust and safety online by tracking and fighting harmful activity, terrorist propaganda, racist hate-speech and more.
Among the company’s clients and partners are some of the leading internet companies in the world, global organizations, and top research institutions.
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work, while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Mentor and coach colleagues in your area of expertise
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Deep understanding of Android Framework
- Good Java/C/C++ code analysis skills
- Proficiency in both static and dynamic reversing frameworks
- ‘Everything is possible!’ state of mind
- Have fun, learn new things
Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.