The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for a Manager Assistant to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Manager Assistant you will be responsible to support smooth run of the day-to-day operations of our software development teams as well as support our colleagues and managers in other departments on IT-related matters (HR, Finance, etc.).
You will be working as a part of small team, where together with colleagues you will help preparing agendas for our colleagues visiting Kiev, help organizing joint team meetings and presentations, in addition to this we expect you to help with accounts creation/removal in Jira and other tools, run financial reporting and time reporting by development teams.
- Gather information from different people and sources, follow-up on requests, create on- demand reports, create scheduled newsletters
- Review and maintain internal documentation – make sure it is properly structured, correct and is up-to-date, duplicate information removed, texts are proofread
- Maintaining and keeping up to date records on newcomers and dismissals, introducing newcomers, updating organization structure charts and lists, vacation approval lists, updating reports with headcount and finance analytics
- Support newcomers by doing startup introduction, requesting accounts, providing access to knowledge base, providing startup materials, doing newcomers basic introduction to the team
- Executing office procurement activities, booking transportation and hotel for visitors, create visit agendas, book meeting facilities, organize video recordings when required
- Participate in meetings and keeping meeting notes and making follow-up records, during both on-site meetings and remote calls
- Help with finance reporting and operations, request approvals, prepare cost reports, hourly reports
- Help with team activities, organizing going outs, in-house events etc.
- Fluent English
- Service-oriented approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and social-oriented mindset
- Accuracy in keeping track of commitments, transparency in status reporting, timely reminding about changes
- Knowledge of MS Office tools and it’s online analogues – Google Docs or Office 365
- Knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets formulas, charts, pivots, etc.
What's in it for you
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
- Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Client video presentation