Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for the US real-estate marketplace. Join our Android native app team and build state-of-the-art technologies with awesome, extremely talented colleagues!
On behalf of Reali, Ciklum is looking for a Manual and Automation QA Engineer (Back End) to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
Reali is a Silicon Valley startup with an Israeli engineering center, developing a cutting-edge platform for real-estate marketplace. As a Web QA Engineer you’ll be an integral part of our Web team, working closely on various web applications and products, together with other team members.
- Design, write and execute Both, manual and Automation tests
- Apply various test strategies
- Follow up on Requirements, bug fixing, sanity and regression tests.
- Work well under low supervision, initiate and progress various activities in an independent manner and as part of a group effort
- 4+ years of proven experience in manual API testing
- 3+ years of proven experience in automation for backend testing
- Proficiency in at least one object-oriented programming language – Python is strongly desired
- Proven strong technical background, ability to deep dive into complex problems
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and tools, test design and test documentation
- English – intermediate or higher
- Jenkins, CI/CD tools
- AWS Services
Nice to have:
- Test automation with Selenium, Protractor
- Mobile Android/IoS
- Web proxy – Charles
- Experience with browser developer tools
- Experience with scripting languages, familiarity with HTML, CSS
What's in it for you
- Wealthy project with clear structure
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions