Manual QA Engineer for ADF Solutions (Dnipro)
ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
On behalf of ADF Solutions, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join the Dnipro team on full-time basis.
Join the leading software provider of software applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of computer security, computer forensics, and tactical site exploitation of computers and phones.
Join the leading software product developer of applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of computer security, computer forensics, and tactical site exploitation of computers and smartphones.
- Review and understand test plans and common use cases of our products;
- Execute test plans and meticulously document results and anomalies;
- Improve test cases and test data;
- Help reproduce bugs reported by users to help development team fix them;
- Assess product usability.
- 2+ year of experience as a manual tester of desktop applications;
- Experience in executing manual test plans and carefully documenting results;
- Experience in creating test cases from functional and technical requirements;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Experience with computer security/computer forensic is a plus;
- Experience with SQL is a plus;
- Experience with GUI usability testing is a plus;
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus.
- Fluent English communication.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.