AKQA is an independent, ideas-led agency and we work with the world’s leading consumer brands.
We have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Shanghai and are one of the world’s most rewarded creative agencies. AKQA has been named Revolution magazine’s Agency of the Decade; AdAge Digital Agency of the Year; AdWeek Digital Agency of the Year and Fast Company’s Top 50 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Our people are core to the work we produce for our clients and contribute to a culture which fosters innovation, service, quality and thought in everything we do. We reward them by providing an inspirational working environment, opportunities to move between departments and international offices, excellent remuneration and an industry leading training and development programme - AKQA Academy.
The future inspires us. We work to inspire.
On behalf of AKQA, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a member of the AKQA Technology team you must be inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative technical solutions. You will contribute to AKQA’s founding values – Innovation, Service, Quality and Thought and will be excited about being part of our success.
You will love working in a team of highly skilled people, all with strong opinions about various technologies, frameworks and approaches to delivery.
- Test Plans, Test cases and Checklists creation
- Perform testing activities on a project with distributed team independently according to organizational guidelines and communicate results with the colleagues/management
- Daily/weekly QA reports creation
- Track and report defects
- English level – upper-intermediate or higher
- Experience QA in software engineering environment
- Strong understanding of QA principles, methods and processes
- Understanding of the software development process
- Familiarity with Test Case Management and Bug Tracking tools, preferably Jira
- Familiar with Continues Deployment / Continuous Integration tools
- Experience working in Agile environment
Highly desirable skills:
- CMS experience (ideally Drupal)
- Accessibility testing skills and knowledge
Nice to have:
- Technical skills enough for understanding how the WEB projects work
- Readiness to develop technical testing skills over time
- Ability to learn or research technical concepts quickly and easily
- Very strong communication (verbal and written)
- Clear organization
- Common sense
- Good eye for visual detail and focus
- Ability to work on your own with a highly distributed team
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions