On behalf of Cellebrite, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
About the client
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, it provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, its products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, the company is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to its customers’ missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
- Write test plans prior to testing
- Perform end to end testing – including UI and APIs
- Include new QA testing procedure with outside tools such as Applitools
- Perform the demos on a sprint’s end
- Help to setup qa/staging environment as needed
- Experience as a Manual Tester
- Experience working with client /Server environment
- Experience with Linux/windows environment
- Experience with Postman/RESTful API
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) environment
- Experience with testing backend services and APIs
- Practical working & good understanding of QA methodologies & practices
- Fluent in English
- Experiences and knowledge in Tools: Jira/Confluence
- Ability to work independently, in tight schedule & be detail oriented
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Responsible/Proactive person
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings