On behalf of the Client, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer to provide first-class product quality for Web and mobile developer’s team.
The Company’s is the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue. Based on market capitalization, we are the world’s third largest independent software manufacturer.
The Company has 404,000+ customers in more than 180 countries and 93,800+ employees in 130+ countries.
The Company’s Connected Consumer Management Suite enables the world’s largest brands, including Pepsi, Verizon and ABC to understand and connect more closely with today’s mobile and socially connected consumers. Our technology helps businesses access, consolidate and manage permission-based identity and behaviour data, while providing deep customer insights that turn data into action.
Through products like Social Login, Registration-as-a-Service, Social Plugins and Gamification, the Company provides clients with the rich data, intelligence, and tools needed to reach consumers with the right messages, on the right platforms at the right time.
- Review requirements specifications
- Create Acceptance criteria and checklists for newly developed features
- Feature quality verification according to the checklist
- Communicate with internal and external development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- 2+ year experience of manual testing
- Experience in gathering/clarifying of business requirements
- Hands-on experience in testing WEB apps
- Experience in test cases design, execution and reporting
- Good knowledge of software testing ( integration, functional, regression)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile environment in a tight collaboration with a development team
- Strong communication skills
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Intelligent, curious and love to learn and explore new depths in the technology you use every day
- Willing and able to meet a challenge head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
What's in it for you
- A challenging environment – You will work with the most cutting edge technologies available, contributing to your development experience and professional skillset
- Inspiration – You will work with other techies and experienced, battle-hardened managers, who will push you to new limits and help you develop your full potential. Here the best idea wins
- Convenient and fun – We’ve got the best gadgets and frequently participate in fun, exciting and team-building activities