Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Сlient is a leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success. Ciklum team is playing a leading role for the whole program management, leading and coordinating the efforts of several teams and vendors.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Working experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent Jira skills
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Upper – intermediate English communication skills
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Understanding of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. jMeter)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with client;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.
Client video presentation