Manual QA Engineer for Clicktale (Kyiv)
Based in Israel with offices in US and UK. Their product is SaaS based platform that provides Mouse Tracking Suite recordings of browser sessions that monitor user behavior – show how individuals move, click, and scroll.
These digital solutions help to optimize visitor interactions with websites on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices for huge number of customers – e-commerce business, financial services, media and content, telecommunications, travel, and utility sectors worldwide.
On behalf of Clicktale, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- Operate and extend manual and running automated test suites for web/browser;
- Work with developers to understand changes to validate functionality and find potential issues;
- Hands-on execution of manual testing for Microservices infrastructure for Cloud Deployment;
- Deliver new business, architecture initiatives and extend existing ones as part of Scrum team with responsibility for the end result;
- Perform regression testing on system components and writing test cases against functional requirements;
- Setup, maintain, and support testing environments used for automated and manual testing for themselves and for development staff;
- Help troubleshoot and resolve problems in production systems;
- Help reproduce issues occurring in production for assisting in determining fixes and verifying that fixes have resolved the issue.
- 3 years of experience or more in manual Web or SaaS testing – required;
- Experience in Web technology, HTTP protocol, web applications and Web Services (REST API);
- Working knowledge of web standards & best practices;
- Ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Demonstrated ability to handle testing applications independently;
- Works well both individually and as a team contributor;
- Experience working on Linux operating systems;
- Experience with TFS/Jira and Agile methodology.
- Motivated self-starter;
- Critical Thinking ;
- Excellent personal presentation, oral, and written skills;
- Experience in offshore style working.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Open atmosphere;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips to Israel;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.