Code Worldwide is a digital transformation business. We help our clients to invent a new future for their marketing through data and technology. We work at the intersection of technology, marketing, data, media and user experience.
We offer our clients services in Transformation Consultancy, Data Engineering, Customer Experience Management technologies and Marketing Technology. We also develop and maintain our own Forrester-recognised Marketing Technology solution, adZU, which is used by 10,000 businesses worldwide.
Our key clients include Best Western, Castrol, Christie’s, Domino’s, Jaguar Land Rover, L’Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Mothercare, OMD, PHD, Samsung and Telstra. Code has a global presence and employees spanning nine cities, located in the UK, Europe, North America, China, Singapore and Australia. To learn more visit www.codeworldwide.com
Code is the data and technology division of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG) and provides technology and data innovation to agency brands RAPP, Proximity, Critical Mass, Organic, Javelin and Targetbase. We are also the leading provider of technology and data solutions to Omnicom Media Group and responsible for the development of Omnicom’s integrated technology solution.
Culturally, Code is an innovative, fast moving, exciting, occasionally demanding place to work.
On behalf of Code Worldwide, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Manual testing of complex software with UI (brand-new software products based on unified platform, new features, bug verification)
- Requirement testing, analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner)
- Communication with your and other teams within the platform
- Knowledge gaining/sharing
- 3+ years in QA
- Functional testing of web-applications
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning)
- UI/UX Testing
- HTML, CSS-selectors
- MongoDB, SQL
- English: Upper Intermediate and higher
- Test automation with C# and Selenium
- Сross-browser testing
- CI/CD tools
- Oriented to long-term life results
- Interested to work with huge systems
- Attentive to details
- Has analytical way of thinking
- Stress resilience: ability to manage nontrivial tasks under pressure
- Ability to work in interesting and quickly changing environment
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation