Coronet is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coronet makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service. In just 15 months since product launch, we gained more than 2.5M users in 1,900 companies, partnering with global brands such as Dropbox, Lenovo, T-Systems among others.
On behalf of Coronet, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our product QA teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas on how to improve the experience of our customers. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality.
You’ll need to:
- Track and monitor the QA and prod environment status at any given time, alert and design what should be the alerts
- Keep to the processes, standards, and test methodologies that your team has agreed upon
- Ensure you and others continuously improve the product quality and user experience of our product
- Responsible to full quality lifecycle (planning, monitoring, and testings) for new and existing features
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams. Take responsibility for supporting new changes all the way through to prove that they work well – and continue to work well – in production
- 4+ years’ experience on web and mobile applications
- Experience with mongodb
- Bash/shell scripting
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases
- Experience with testing micro-services
- Testing APIs with postman
- Experience with loadstress testing – an advantage
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, written and spoken
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives