Manual QA Engineer for EDEA (Kyiv)
EDEA Applied Management Consulting Ltd. was established by accountant Shlomit Pinkas Elkayam who began her consulting activity in 1997. EDEA specializes in providing management consulting and guidance in the assimilation of Priority ERP systems in companies in a wide range of business and industrial fields.
EDEA is a strategic partner of Priority Software, developer and distributor of the Priority system. As part of the strategic agreement signed between the two companies, EDEA was chosen to lead specialization in assimilating and developing the system in the retailing and fashion areas.
On behalf of EDEA, Ciklum is looking for Manual QA Engineer to join our Kiev team on a full-time basis.
You will work in a team with the developers in Israel and Ukraine, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Compiling test cases
- Manual testing of Web application
- Finding ways to improve the user experience on mobile devices
- Create the report on mistakes
- Bug tracking in JIRA
- Be part of Kiev Agile team
- In the near future: write automated tests
- 1+ year experience in Web applications testing;
- Manual Testing Experience;
- Experience in compiling test cases;
- Testing Methodology Knowledge and ability to create the report on mistakes;
- English (Intermediate)
- Experience in using automation frameworks;
- Ability to organize and start the testing process;
What's in it for you
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Ciklum Development Community, variety of knowledge sharing and learning opportunities.
- Competitive salary