eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The main team focus is increasing the conversion of different aspects of our trading platform. The team creates technical solutions for personalized user experience based on customers’ points of interest.
You will be joining an agile team, who works very closely with marketing, developing and supporting the very first customer-facing part of our product: home page and landing pages, and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result in a significant business impact.
- PHP, WordPress
Now we are in the progress of migration to the latest Angular, .Net core, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, so part of the tasks will be related to it.
- Work closely with a product manager, developer to test and measure onboarding funnel improvements
- Review and analyze system specifications and design the system tests
- Write Test strategy and test plans documents (STP STD )
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to the development team
- Contribute to team deployment with pre and post-production tests
- Monitor our systems to ensure quality
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly
- Promote good team atmosphere
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- At least 3 years of experience in QA or other technology-related activity
- A strong understanding of mobile devices (IOS, Android)
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools, and version release processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test documents
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Selenium Web driver
- Experience with API testing using tools such as PostMan, SoapUI or Fiddler
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation