Manual QA Engineer for Jabra (Kyiv)
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle - from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
On behalf of Jabra Ciklum is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis. If you like continuous improvement, working in close collaboration with the business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques – then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
We are growing our team responsible for Partner applications and CRM platforms and need a QA Engineer who will focus on testing the online partner service tools and applications, different integrations to CRM and others. You will be part of the “Digital Business Development” department and placed in the CRM & Partner Services team, and besides working closely with your team colleagues, you will also work closely with peer colleagues, such as the Global Online Department, Global Digital Support and Channel Customer Marketing team.
- Existing and new process flows and business rules within and between platforms
- Integrations and connectors (standard and custom made)
- System features and functionalities
- Have an active role in system and platform upgrades
- Make and execute test scripts
- Setup manual and automated testing
- Report and track the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Assist in analysis and evaluation of the business requirements
- Contribute to the test process with the best of your knowledge and skills
- Permanent and free communication with the different owners/stakeholders of the Partner Services, in Channel Marketing, the CRM team, the vendor’s technical dev and support teams – all across DK, UA and USA
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Approaches in the web applications and content management systems testing
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing QA processes and tools
- Basic experience in: Continuous integration processes and tools (Octopus, TeamCity, TFS or similar) and Working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Technical orientation and understanding of the technologies listed below
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in Automated Testing (e.g. Selenium; API web services)
- Relayware, Zift Solution – or other online content management systems
- Other Partner/customer programs and platforms
What's in it for you
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong brand
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra applications – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Possibility for business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.